The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
"Fly" high above Antigua's verdant forests as you glide across zip-lines and maneuver through a challenging course. After a 40-minute ride on the island taxi bus to the rain forest, your adventure begins with a walk across a suspension bridge. You'll traverse a series of 9 zip-lines (over 300 feet high and the longest being 328 feet long), 2 suspension bridges and 1 vertical descent.
Next, enjoy a nine element rope challenge course that does not require much physical strength, and gives you a bird s eye view of the flora and fauna in the rainforest. Take a break and enjoy a juice or water in the tree house, hidden from the rest of the world!
- Minimum age is 5 years old, all participants must be at least 5 feet tall.
- Maximum weight is 235 lbs.
- Course can be slippery when wet.
- Pregnant women and guests with a fear of heights or with back, knee or shoulder injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Guests must fit in the harness and helmet in a safe manner.
- Shorts or pants and closed-toe shoes are required.
- Videos and cameras not permitted.