Discover the enchanting island of Antigua while enjoying a fun mix of kayaking, boating, reef snorkeling, and guided nature walks.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a 25-minute journey from the pier to Mercer’s Creek kayak clubhouse on Antigua’s beautiful east coast.
- View the spectacular seascape and the tiny islands in the North Sound Marine Park.
- Board a motorboat for a short ride to a picturesque lagoon where your kayak is waiting.
- Participate in a safety briefing and orientation before your guides lead you out on a 2-person, sit-on-top kayak.
- Paddle through waterways and inlets of tiny uninhabited islands, mangrove alleys and scenic bays in safe, coastal waters.
- Learn about the flora and fauna as you look for the abundant marine life amidst lush mangroves. Continue with an exhilarating 20-minute ride by boat to Bird Island, one of fourteen uninhabited islands in the marine park.
- Stroll along the island’s two white sand beaches, reefs, and hills. Watch for shy turtles, stingrays, starfish, conch, parrotfish, egrets, frigates, pelicans, and humming birds.
- Relax under a coconut tree, enjoy a swim in the sparkling shallows off the beach, or take a short, guided nature walk to photograph the panoramic views. Or, take the short boat ride to the reefs to snorkel “till your heart’s content”.
- Chilled aromatherapy towels and floral footbaths await while you taste the famous nutmeg rum punch on your return to the clubhouse.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Minimum age is 7 years; children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult. All participants must be able to swim.
Maximum weight is 400 lbs. per 2-seater kayak. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Snorkel gear is provided and lifejackets are compulsory. Changing rooms and restrooms are available at the clubhouse.
Wear swimsuit under suitable cover-up and bring a towel.