This horseback adventure is one of Aruba’s most fun and active tours. Suitable only for passengers who are in peak physical condition, you will spend almost an hour and a half on horseback, discovering the natural beauty of Aruba. At the pier in Oranjestad, your day starts when you board your air-conditioned transportation for the short ride to the horse ranch. There, you will meet your friendly guides and be assigned to your horse. Once you’ve become acquainted with your ride, it’s time to climb into the saddle and follow your guide on a slow trot through Aruba’s Cunucu, otherwise known as its most unspoiled countryside. You will also stop at Wariruri Beach, where you will be able to take beautiful pictures of the Caribbean Sea. After your amazing ride, you will return to the ranch where a cold beverage will be waiting for you.
- Guests with back, neck or heart problems may not participate.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women.
- Guests must be over the age of 12 to attend this tour.
- Guests over the age of 65 should consult with their physician before engaging in this type of physical activity.
- Without a consultation from the physician, guests who are 65 and older may not attend this tour.
- Guests over 6.5 ft tall or 240 lbs may not attend this tour.
- The horses will not go in the water.