The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Journey deep beneath the earth to enjoy the wonders of nature.
$79.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$49.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
Infants less than 4 years don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
No Minimum Age
Journey deep beneath the earth to enjoy the wonders of nature. On this excursion, you will:
- Take a 30-minute ride to Harrison’s Cave, renovated in early 2010.
- See the interpretative exhibits at the new cliff top Visitor Centre before descending to the valley floor via the cliff trail, the valley trail, or the glass-enclosed elevators.
- Watch a brief video presentation at the Cave Interpretative Center and then board a tram for a 40-minute underground journey of discovery.
- Witness an amazing array of stalactites and stalagmites, crystal clear subterranean streams, and a spectacular waterfall plunging into a deep emerald pool.
- Enjoy approximately 30-minutes of free time to browse the souvenir shops and explore the native trails.
- Remember to bring your camera!
- Wheelchair ramps are present throughout the facility except at the tram, where passengers are seated to enter the cave.