Here’s the unique opportunity to pedal your way through the dense Belizean jungle.
On this excursion you will:
- Take a 40-minute motor coach ride through Belize City to Bacab Eco Adventure Park and listen as our guide imparts to you a bit of our very colorful Belizean history.
- After a briefing and securing your belongings, mount your bike, and follow your guide into the lush jungle trail running alongside the Belize River.
- While taking in the jungle atmosphere of local flora and fauna, the chances are good of sighting iguanas and Howler Monkeys that might be lazily sunning on tree branches.
- Along the trail you’ll be stopping at various points of interest for jungle treats of cohune nuts, termites or anything else in season that you may be daring enough to attempt.
- After approximately one hour of bike riding, you’ll return to the pool area to enjoy a delicious Belizean lunch at the “Pokonobwai Restaurant and Bar”.
- After lunch, relax at poolside in a hammock under the shade or enjoy the waterfall and slide at our free form pool. Your kids will enjoy our mushroom water feature in the kiddie’s section.
Throughout your stay, you can enjoy various presentations and activities that showcase our Belizean history and culture and/or learn about our natural healing remedies by visiting “Ixchel Medicinal Trail” before returning to the port.