The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
A great combination of kayaking and snorkeling at Cabo’s premier marine site – Chileno Bay.
- See Land’s End, the Arch, Sea Lion Colony and the Cabo coastline with stability and comfort aboard a 57’ motorized sailing catamaran complete with snack and beverages including domestic open bar.
- A great family outing opportunity.
- You will begin your adventure aboard the specially designed catamaran.
- In addition to an air conditioned indoor seating area, there is a restroom on board, outdoor lounging area to sun
- You will cruise by Land's End for a great up-close view of Lover's Beach, the Sea Lion Colony and the Arch.
- Pass miles of unspoiled beaches, breath-taking landscapes on one side with the beautiful Sea of Cortez and its marine life on the other side including whales during season.
- After arriving at Chileno Bay, your experienced guides will split the guests into 2 groups.
- Both groups will receive a safety briefing and activity instructions before heading out with their guides.
- “A” group will board two-person, clear bottom kayaks for an approximately 45-minute paddle exploring the sheltered bay, viewing all the incredible marine life just below the surface through the kayak.
- Ladders and water level platforms make entering and exiting the water easy.
- “B” group will begin with an approximately 45 minute, guided snorkel tour of Chileno Bay - great for beginner and experienced snorkelers alike. Lots to see!
- Then, the groups will switch activities. Afterward, rinse off, relax onboard, enjoy a snack and open bar (alcoholic beverage served only after water activities) before beginning the return voyage back to Cabo San Lucas.
- Guests will be dropped off by downtown for shopping and return to pier on own – 15 minutes walk.
- The actual route/sites may be altered due to water or weather conditions.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years; maximum weight per kayak is 450 lbs. Guests must have basic swimming skills. Sites may be altered due to weather conditions. Children may not be left onboard without parent or guardian accompanying. All sanitized gear and instruction is provided.