Enjoy Cabo's beaches, shops, and a catamaran cruise to the tip of the Baja Peninsula in this three-in-one tour. Board a catamaran for a relaxing 45-minute tour to Land’s End, where you’ll see Cabo's most famous landmark, The Arch. Then bask in the ambiance of one of the most beautiful beaches in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy an authentic Mexican taco along with a drink. Take a dip in the refreshing sea or simply enjoy the view and sunny weather. Afterwards, your guide will escort you to the shopping area where you can browse and shop before returning to your ship. Don’t forget to ask your guide for tips on popular souvenir items and traditional handicrafts to take home with you.
- This excursion may vary according to the ship's schedule in port.
- A light Mexican lunch and one drink are included.
- Bring comfortable clothing and shoes, sunscreen, hat, towel and swimsuit under clothes for the beach portion.
- This excursion may operate in reverse order and is not recommended for guests with mobility issues.
- Guests will get to enjoy approx. 1 hour at the beach.