Get ready for your wildest zipline experience. This tour offers a complete selection of 7 breathtaking ziplines, specially designed to get your adrenalin pumping. Take an 80 minute drive to the heart of one of UNESCO´s protected biosphere reserves: Boca de la Sierra. Upon arrival meet your professionally trained guides, gear up and receive safety instructions. Start gliding into your adventure on the first 3 ziplines the park has to offer. Rock climb or climb up an optional wall ladder to the next 3 zip lines that awaits you ahead. Continue tracking up to the highest point of the park and get ready to fly at over 4000ft (1500m) on Mexico´s Fastest and longest “Superman Line”. Your heart will be racing with excitement after these 7 lines. Catch your breath and have some well-deserved quesadillas, home-made salsas & beverages. Board the A/C transportation for a comfortable ride back to your ship.
- Minimum age is 8 years old; minimum height is 4 ft.; maximum weight is 260 lbs.
- Participants must be fit and wear hiking shoes or closed-toe walking shoes.
- Terrain can get dusty and hot.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted.
- Guests will be required to have hands free during canopy circuit; storage area available.
- Bottled water and freshly made cheese quesadillas with Mexican salsa is included.
- Photos are available for purchase.
- Cameras are not allowed during the activity.