Explore the Park enjoying many different activities! Meet and ride the friendly and lovely camels! Some camels are young and are specially trained to be ridden by kids, making this experience the best choice for families. Don’t miss the chance to “kiss” a camel. Pet, feed and create an unforgettable bond with different animals from furry rabbits, cuddly guinea pigs, adorable chicks to colorful macaws, playful love birds and clever iguanas. Cool off and make a splash in the waterslides or relax in the hammocks while enjoying the natural beauty of Baja. Taste a delicious snack combo of cheese quesadillas with a side of salsa pico de gallo (not spicy!) and a refreshing smoothie, margarita, daiquiri or tequila. Don’t forget to visit the Photo Center and get a bird’s eye view of the land from Los Cabos Canyon Bridge.
- KIDS 5 AND UNDER ARE FREE!
- The minimum age to ride a camel is 5 years old.
- Parents can take turns to ride the camels.
- Pregnant woman, guests with heart problems, back or neck injuries are not permitted.
- The recommended weight limit for the Camel ride is 220lbs per person.
- Closed toe shoes are required to ride the Camel.
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, lifesaver for kids (4-6 years old), change of clothes, sunscreen, cap and cash or credit card.