The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Ride a UTV through canyons, creeks, beach and the longest hanging wooden bridge in the world in this exclusive ride across the Baja.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 5 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Ride a UTV and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! After a quick introduction to our single rider and two passengers semi-automatic UTV's, you'll gear-up with top brand protection gear. A quick few rounds on our test circuit will have you ready for the main course.
Our professional guides will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including all the different terrains within the 100 hectares covered by our park: Canyon, rocky areas, hills, brook, and beach. By experiencing these kinds of terrain, you’ll get a good idea of what Baja off-road is all about. To end your tour, you will get the exclusive opportunity to ride across the Los Cabos Canyon Bridge, the largest of its kind!
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years with a valid driver’s license.
- Maximum weight 240 lbs.
- Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Closed toe shoes required.
- All UTV's are 2 guests per vehicle; single riders will be paired up. 4 person UTV's are available per request, kindly check with your friendly shore excursion team.