The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The Avalon Underwater Park is a 2.5 acre site reserved for swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving. Explore Catalina s giant kelp forest and marine life on this snorkel adventure.
*Prices may vary by sailing
Explore Catalina’s giant kelp forest and marine life on this snorkel adventure. On this excursion, you will:
Take a short walk to the Avalon Underwater Park where you’ll receive a safety briefing and your snorkeling gear.
Proceed to the dive site, directly from shore, where you will interact with hundreds of feeding fish as your guides hand feeds them.
See the thick, giant kelp forest and its inhabitants, including schooling fish, bat rays, moray eels and lobsters.
- Snorkel gear included and wet suit included.
- Minimum age is 10 years; minimum weight is 90 lbs.
- Maximum weight is 225 lbs. for women and 275 lbs. for men.
- Guests must be able to swim well.
- Pregnant women and guests with asthma, blood pressure, or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.