The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Take this incredible excursion and witness the wonders of the Panama Canal.
On this excursion you will:
- Arrive at the Colon 2000 terminal and board a bus to the Transismic Highway through the city colon to the Balboa Pier at the Pacific Coast.
- Board a large ferry that will transport you through part of the Panama Canal.
- View this great accomplishment from open areas on board the ferry.
- Go through the Miraflores Locks and Lake.
- Pass through the Pedro Miguel locks and onto Gaillard Cut.
- Cross the Continental Divide.
- Enjoy the ecological wonders of the area.
- Travel to the city of Gamboa and the dredging division of the Canal.
- See the largest floating crane.
Note: Tour duration may vary depending on Canal traffic. A cold sandwich, soft drinks and bottled water will be provided. Buses do not have restroom facilities.