Discover Mahahual, one of the newest and hottest dive spots in the Caribbean!
On this excursion you will:
- Take a short ride through the town of Mahahual to an Eco friendly dive center.
- Split up into small groups and board one of the custom-made dive boats.
- Journey to the largest barrier reef system in the Northern Hemisphere, the Meso-American Barrier Reef.
- Explore exquisite corals and breathtaking reef formations that form massive ledges and swim throughs.
- Have the chance to see turtles, lobsters, stingrays, eels, king crabs, barracuda, nurse sharks and dolphin.
- Watch for a variety of tropical reef fish such as damsels, butterfly fish, pork fish, schools of Creole wrasse, and blue tangs.
- Return to your ship or stay in Mahahual and experience its culture, beautiful beaches and local cuisine.
Note: Guests wishing to stay in Mahahual will be responsible for your return transportation to the ship. This excursion is available with or without equipment.
Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 350 lbs. Guests must present a valid C-Card to the Tour Operator in order to participate and must have logged a dive within the last 3 years.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.