The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Whether you’re an experienced scuba diver or newly certified, the underwater world at Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park is guaranteed to amaze you. This Certified Two Tank Dive shore excursion delivers you and your fellow Carnival cruisers to a pristine coral reef system teeming with a virtual paintbox of colorful coral and tropical marine life.
Speed by boat into the blue Caribbean, excitement building in the cool rush of sea spray. En route to the first dive site, expert dive masters provide a safety briefing on the issues of diving this ecologically fragile spot.
Depending on the day’s conditions, your first stop may be the Santa Rosa Wall, a classic Cozumel wall dive. Submerge into the warm sea, making a safety stop under the guiding hand of your dive master at about fifteen feet deep. Then it’s time to plunge 80 feet below the surface, where visibility in the clear, turquoise waters is up to 100 feet. Look for spiny lobsters, hawksbill turtles and tiny seahorses. Is that a green moray eel? A docile nurse shark? You never know who might show up for the party!
After a little over a half-hour, it’s back to the pier for a breather and a refreshing drink of water. Ready yourself for a slightly longer underwater exploration, this time perhaps at San Clemente Reef. At 50 feet, it’s shallower than Santa Rosa Wall but holds plenty of undulating coral, sand rays, and speckled grouper—with a pouty face only a mother could love!
When the second dive is over, you and your fellow Carnival cruise guests return by boat to shore, sharing tales of your unforgettable Cozumel diving adventure all the way home.
Book the Certified Two Tank Dive shore excursion today to explore the thrills of scuba diving the beautiful undersea world in the Arrecifes de Cozumel National Marine Park. NOTE: All equipments are included, however if you want to use your own equipment, you are welcome to do so.
- Tanks, BC, regulators, octopus, weight belt, mask, fins are all included in scuba excursion cost.
- Wetsuits are available for rent.
- All guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver to participate in this Cozumel diving tour.
- A valid C-card must be presented in order to participate, and guests must have logged in a dive within the last three years.
- Minimum age is 10 years old for this Cozumel dive tour.
- Each excursion has 1 dive master for every 8 participants. Private dive masters are available for $45.
- Junior Open Water divers 10 to 11 years old require a private dive master to maintain the maximum depth of 40 feet; parent or guardian must be on tour.
- For Junior Open Water divers 12 to 14 years old, a private dive master is recommended to maintain the maximum depth of 60 feet; parent or guardian must be on tour.
- For Advanced Junior Open Water divers 12 to 14 years old, a parent or guardian must be on tour.
- For Junior Open Water divers 10 to 17 years old, a parent must sign medical release and waiver.
- Water is available to drink at the surface interval.