Enjoy the thrill of driving an ATV through the Mayan jungle trails and swimming through an underground secret river! Drive the ATV along exciting trails in a protected natural area, explore caves, discover authentic Mayan ruins and visit a house where you can learn about the lifestyle of the ancient inhabitants.
Then explore the region's most unique natural treasure, Rio Secreto - a series of caverns connected by underground waterways. Follow your guide into a subterranean world that had remained unexplored for millions of years. Marvel at the natural formations as you walk, wade, and swim through the caverns. Enjoy the crystal clear cenote framed by beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.Take your memories with beautiful photographs that will be taken during the tour and enjoy a light lunch. Afterwards enjoy some free time in Playa del Carmen before the ferry ride back to Cozumel.
- Closed toe shoes are required, bring bathing suit,water shoes, 2 changes of clothes and cash or Visa/Mastercard for souvenirs, photos and/or tips
- Max weight 250 lbs. Min age is 16 yrs old and participant must be accompanied by a parent(s) or legal guardian(s) during the tour at all times.
- Each participant must have a valid driver’s license and demonstrate safe driving skills; only single quads are permitted.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or other substances wont be allowed to participate.
- Avoid use of sun lotion or excessive repellent.
- Tour may operate in reverse.
- You ll be outfitted with all the necessary equipment.
- Photo or video cameras, watches & jewelry cant used during the ATV tour or be taken into the underground river
- Complimentary lockers and towels are available.
- This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland, located about 45 minutes by ferry boat from the island of Cozumel. The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions.
- For safety reasons,handicapped people,pregnant women, guests with heart or respiratory conditions and those with back/neck injuries and/or or recent surgeries
are not allowed to participate.
- This tour operates under all weather conditions