The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Cross over to the mainland of Mexico to Playa del Carmen and discover the best of the Riviera Maya. Board an air-conditioned van in small groups (12 guests max per group) and depart on an incredible adventure!
Enter the Mayan jungle for the experience of a lifetime and swim all the way in a magnificent, all natural underground river that exposes groundwater underneath. Explore with your professional guide the subterranean chambers with crystal-clear waters, impressive stalactites and stalagmites and awe-inspiring rock formations. Head to the stunning Paradise Lagoon: the natural aquarium of Yal-Ku. Yal-ku means “nest of fish” in the Mayan language. This natural aquarium is a hidden gem on the Caribbean Coast of the Riviera Maya, where fresh and salt water meet and where you will experience first class snorkeling among a great variety of colorful tropical fish.
Wrap up this amazing day with a delicious beachside lunch and some well-deserved downtime before returning to Playa del Carmen to board your private ferry back to Cozumel.
Note: This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland, located about 45 minutes by ferry boat from the island of Cozumel. All guests will board the yellow and blue ferry boat located at the end of the pier. The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions
- There is no shopping on this tour.
- Guests are recommended to wear bathing suit under their clothing and wear comfortable clothes and footwear.
- Water shoes and a change of clothes are a plus. Bring biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, sunglasses, towel, underwater camera and extra money.
- Lunch and snack included.
- On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours.
- Very active excursion involving constant effort. The excursion may require continual physical movements including paddling, walking long distances or climbing steep inclines.
- Involves recurring physical movement (swimming), including walking medium distances over inclined, uneven surface and climbing stairs. Guests must be relatively fit and possess basic swimming skills.
- Pregnant women, guests with low mobility, claustrophobia, limb injuries, heart or respiratory conditions, conditions causing loss of consciousness are restricted.