The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
A Cozumel Plus Exclusive! Carnival’s VIP Exclusive variety packed day! Visit the Mayan Temples of Tulum, cool down in a cenote swim, canoes and enjoy a typical Mayan lunch in a Mayan Village.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 5 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
This is an exclusive Carnival experience of temples, Mayans and adventure. Once on the mainland, enjoy an adventure into Mayan culture, cuisine, cenote swim, canoes & hammocks. Begin with a guided tour through the majestic Tulum site, boasting a stunning coastal setting.
Admire "El Castillo", The Temple of the descendent god, The Temple of the water and the Temple of the Frescos.
The next location is a Mayan village where you will discover how the modern Mayan descendants live today, including the process in making hand-made tortillas which you can enjoy as part of your typical Mayan lunch. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the waters of a cenote, an impressive natural pool in the middle of the jungle. Paddle canoes in the lagoon channel, or simply relax in a hammock admiring the emerald green jungle surroundings.
- This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland, located about 45 minutes by ferry boat from the island of Cozumel. The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions. Guests prone to sea sickness should be advised.
- The Mexican government will collect $5 (U.S.) from guests wishing to take a video camera into the ruins. Tripods and professional video equipment are not permitted.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests in wheelchairs or guests with walking difficulties.
- Comfortable clothing and shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, camera,
- No one is permitted to touch or climb the ruins.
- Passengers must bring their own towels.