Get an overview of Curacao and enjoy a visit to the Sea Aquarium. Your journey begins with a drive, in air conditioned comfort, through Willemstad to the Spanish Waters Lagoon viewpoint for panoramic views over Table Mountain. Continue on to Chobolobo, the colonial mansion where tasty liqueurs are distilled, including the famous Blue Cura ao Liqueur. Learn about the liqueur's creation and have the opportunity to sample it before continuing on to your next stop, the Sea Aquarium. Enjoy the aquarium's exhibits showcasing the marine life from the surrounding waters and the highlight of the park, the dolphin show. Your tour concludes with a scenic drive through the city centre back to your ship, viewing the colorful architecture and the scenic harbor.
- Minimum age to sample alcoholic beverages is 21 years.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- There will be an optional drop off downtown.
- Guests opting to stay downtown will be responsible for their return transportation to the ship.
- Tour sequence may vary due to show times at Sea Aquarium.
- Shows cannot be guaranteed at all times because of unpredictable behavior of the animals.