This is the perfect combo tour where there is something fun for everyone! Start with a short scenic tour through a historical city. Your tour guide will share all of the interesting facts for the cultural lovers. Tour the Hato Caves, which are older than 200,000 years old. At the caves, you'll get the chance to see the beautiful stalagmites and stalactites! Make time to enjoy the beach as you'll be taken to one of islands best rated and natural tropical beaches on the west coast. At the beach you will have the option to go on a guided snorkeling safari escapade where you can find colorful tropical fishes. For the beach lovers who just want to relax and swim, beach beds are available for you to enjoy. Finally on the return trip, you will have a short photo stop at the salt flats. If you are lucky, you will be able to see some wild flamingos.
- Snorkel vests and masks are included for this tour.
- Don’t forget to bring a towel, cash and sunscreen.
- Photography is limited to one area inside the cave.
- At the Hato caves guests will walk up and down 50 steps.
- Guests may experience changes in temperature inside the caves.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended on the tour.