The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience an exciting challenge course set in the rain forest at the Wacky Rollers Adventure Park.
On this adventurous excursion you will:
- Take a 25-minute bus transfer to the reception center.
- Receive your safety gear, briefing, and demonstration.
- Climb the ladder to your first platform to travel on the trail.
- Advance from tree to tree via suspended platforms that are connected by ropes and cables and integrated into the landscape.
- Enjoy the stunning aerial scenery as you cross the Indiana Bridge, Monkey Bridge and "Alcatraz" Bridge.
- Take the Tarzan jump if you're daring enough.
- This 8 zip line course ends with one that takes you across the Layou River, Dominica’s longest and largest river.
- Enjoy a complimentary drink and fresh fruits at the riverside bar before returning to your ship.
Note: Minimum age is 11; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Minimum height is 4ft 8 inches. Guests should be in very good physical condition as this Canopy Challenge course does involve upper body strength.
Safety gear provided includes harness, helmet and gloves. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck/shoulder injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Closed-toe shoes are required. Sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
Comfortable clothing (short or long pants), sunscreen, and a change of clothing are recommended.