The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
See an array of tropical marine life and the famous air bubbles of Champagne Reef on this exciting snorkel adventure. On this excursion you will:
- Board a power catamaran at the pier and enjoy the ride along the west coast to Champagne Reef, situated within Dominica’s marine reserve.
- Listen to a safety briefing.
- Enter the water with your guide for a guided tour of the reef.
- Learn that Champagne Reef is cloaked with barrel sponges, tube sponges, anemones, crinoids and corals.
- Learn that the top of the reef starts at approximately 3 feet deep and drops away on the western and southern sides to 60 feet – you’ve got to look over the edge!
- Schools of wrasse, sergeant majors, black bar soldier fish, and squirrel fish flow across this reef.
- See trumpet fish, puffers, squid, spotted drums, and sometimes turtles.
- Experience in about 6 feet of water Dominica’s volcanic activity, as you swim through hot water and bubbles filtering out of vents from the ocean floor – you’ll feel like you are snorkeling in a glass of bubbly!
Note: Minimum age is 8 years old. Maximum weight is 250 lbs. Snorkel gear is included. Participants must be able to swim. A swimsuit, sunscreen and a towel are recommended. Guests with heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.