The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Spice up your skills by learning the secrets of cooking authentic Mexican cuisine.
On this fun-filled excursion you will:
- Take a motor coach to the center of Ensenada for a guided walking tour of this charming resort town.
- Walk along the malecon (the main boardwalk), Flag Plaza, Ventana al Mar and see the beautiful yachts.
- Re board your motor coach and move on to your cooking lesson at a local restaurant.
- Watch as your chef tantalizes your palate with authentic Mexican fare that you will learn to prepare yourself.
- Enjoy your Mexican lunch and have some free time to shop before either being driven back to your ship or to be dropped off in downtown.
At the end of the tour you will visit a Tequilera. The host will teach you about this ancient beverage, its captivating history and the intricate creation process. Discover the differences between various tequilas, sampling Blanco, Reposado, and Anejo tequilas as well as samples of 3 additional liquors. Bottles of tequila are available for purchase, should guests wish to buy a bottle capture the experience. Guests will end their excursion at Opal Mine Jewelry, where guests can decide to return to the ships or explore the multitude of restaurants, bars, and cafes on 1st street.
Note: Guests wishing to stay longer downtown will be responsible for returning to the ship on their own. The walk back to the ship is approximately 5-10 minutes.
Short sleeve shirts are required and please remove all hand jewelry.