The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Visit the world-famous Cayman Turtle Farm, get up close and hold marine turtles, hand-feed colorful tropical birds, see sharks, iguanas and other wildlife, plus swim and snorkel in the park's lagoons.
$59.99 / Adult
$44.99 / Child
Infants (< 4) don’t require tickets
Port:Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
No Minimum Age
Visit Cayman Turtle Farm Island Wildlife Encounter, the world’s only sea turtle farm, with full park access to encounter island wildlife: hand-feed colorful tropical birds see sharks, iguanas and other local fauna.
On this excursion you will:
- Enjoy an up-close guided tour with sea turtles ranging from hatch-lings to decades-old breeders weighing over 500 pounds, visit the crocodile exhibit, and hold one of the yearling turtles in the Touch Tanks for the photo of a lifetime – a unique experience only in Cayman and only at this park!
- Visit the Turtle Hatchery and the Education Center to learn about the farm’s unique sea turtle conservation and research accomplishments.
- Experience the thrill of snorkeling alongside yearling turtles in Turtle Lagoon, and get a close look at sharks and barracuda in the Predator Reef through the underwater viewing panel.
- Let your spirit soar as you enter a world of Cayman and Caribbean birds that you can hand-feed in the free-flight walk-through Aviary. Then take a quiet stroll through the woodlands of the Nature Trail, home to some rare flora, butterflies, and a small cave system. Continue your stroll along Cayman Street showcasing traditional local architecture.
- Relax at Breaker’s Lagoon, the largest fresh-water swimming pool in the Cayman Islands, splash through the refreshing waterfalls, or swoop down the kid-friendly Turtle Twister Waterslide.
- Toddlers can enjoy the dry playground zone complete with swings, slides and play houses, partially shaded for comfort and conveniently close to the on-site restaurant.
- Enjoy a scrumptious buffet lunch at Schooners Bar & Grill.
- On the air conditioned bus ride to the park you will see the Governor’s mansion and also a charming traditional Cayman homestead and sand yard of yesteryear.
- A drop-off at the world-famous Seven Mile Beach is optional on your way back to the ship.
Note: Lunch buffet included; choice of BBQ chicken, Fried Fish, Rice and Beans, Cole Slaw, Fried Plantains, Potato Salad and Corn on the Cobb. Local beers and delicious frozen tropical drinks available for purchase. A unique selection of reasonably priced locally-sourced gifts and other souvenirs is available in Splash gift shop. Snorkel gear provided including snorkel vest and lifeguard supervision so even first-time snorkelers will be comfortable. Bring your swimsuit, sunscreen, and a beach towel. Locker padlocks available for rent, and freshwater showers on site.