The beach tour begins with training on your own Segway, and then your group will head off to start taking in some of the Cayman Islands’ fascinating history as you listen to your guide en route to Camana Bay. Explore the Observation Tower, which stands 75 ft. high and offers panoramic views of Grand Cayman. Next, you’ll ride over to the Royal Palms Resort Grand Cayman, where you can Segway along the famous 7 Mile Beach. Once the Segway part of your tour is complete, it’s time to replace wheels with your toes in the sand. The tour takes you back to the Royal Palms Cayman Islands, where you get to enjoy the Beach Club for 90 minutes. It’s time to cool off after your ride—take a swim in the clear waters, stretch out on the white sandy beach, or replenish your energy at the club, where you can purchase a refreshing beverage or tasty snack.
- Closed toed shoes required.
- Min age is 13 years.
- Not recommended for people without good balance, reflexes and coordination.
- Max weight is 260 lbs.
- Pregnant women and those with heart or back conditions are not permitted.
- A riding helmet, knee pads and elbow pads are included and must be worn.
- Tour may operate in reverse