The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This excursion is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Turk as you kayak to Madison Point.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of Grand Turk as you kayak along the mangroves and explore the coast on foot.
- You will travel in an air conditioned vehicle for an interesting island tour of historic Grand Turk en route to the kayak launch point in North Creek.
- Here, you will be met by highly skilled guides who will provide a safety briefing and paddling instructions before boarding your 2-person glass bottom kayak for an experience of a lifetime.
- Take in the beauty and tranquility of nature as you paddle through gentle, shallow waters surrounded by mangroves.
- Explore small coves and learn about the importance of the mangroves to the ecological system.
- Along the way, your guide will point out various plants and birds, an impressive Osprey nest, and answer any questions regarding the mangroves.
- The clear bottom kayak will allow you to see the marine life that lives in the beautiful Caribbean Sea.
- After kayaking, follow your guide on an eco-adventure walk along the coastline giving you the opportunity for bird watching, to search for shells, and soak up the beauty of Grand Turk.
- Then, reboard your bus for more island sightseeing on the return journey to the cruise terminal.
Note: Minimum age is 6 years; maximum weight per kayak is 400 lbs. Two guests per kayak. Guests must be in good physical condition and able to paddle approximately 90 minutes. Kayak equipment and bottled water are included. Swimsuit, sunscreen, non-skid footwear, sunglasses, a hat, and a towel are recommended. Guests with heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.