Explore an uninhabited island and have a close encounter with stingrays on this fun and unique island experience. Enjoy a scenic boat ride as you embark on this awesome aquatic experience to the pristine, uninhabited island of Gibbs Cay. As you cruise, see the famous Cockburn town in the distance and miles of some of the most beautiful white sand beaches you have ever seen. Upon arrival, the guides will provide you with snorkel equipment and a safety briefing before you explore the underwater sea gardens and get up close with a myriad of tropical fish. Channel your inner connoisseur as you sample the conch catch of the day. Re-board your boat for a leisurely cruise to one of the longest white sand beaches on the island. Complimentary beach chairs are included in this tour.
- The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on the tours.
- The maximum weight is 250lbs.
- Guests should wear a swimsuit underneath their clothing. Changing facilities are not available on the island.
- Sunscreen, beach towel and sunglasses are recommended for the tour.
- Guests should be comfortable swimming in water over their heads.
- Stingrays are in their natural environment. Interactions and sightings of the stingrays are not guaranteed.
- Complimentary punch or water is included as you head to Gibb's Cay.