Explore an uninhabited island and have a close encounter with stingrays on this fun and unique island experience. Enjoy a scenic boat ride as you embark on this awesome aquatic experience to the pristine, uninhabited island of Gibbs Cay. As you cruise, see the famous Cockburn town in the distance and miles of some of the most beautiful white sand beaches you have ever seen. Upon arrival, your guides will provide you with snorkel equipment and a safety briefing before you explore the underwater sea gardens and get up close with a myriad of tropical fish. Channel your inner connoisseur as your tour guide allows you the opportunity of sampling the conch catch of the day. Re-board your boat for a leisurely cruise to one of the longest white sands beach on the island. Complimentary beach chairs included.
- The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on some tours.
- Minimum age is 3 years, max weight is 250lbs.
- Guests should wear swimsuit underneath clothing; changing facilities are not available on the island.
- Sunscreen, beach towel and sunglasses are recommended.
- Guests should be comfortable swimming in water over their heads.
- Stingrays are in their natural environment, interactions and sightings are not guaranteed.
- Complimentary punch or water as you head to Gibb's Cay.