The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore an uninhabited island and have a close encounter with stingrays on this fun and unique island experience.
Enjoy a scenic boat ride as you embark on this awesome aquatic experience to the pristine, uninhabited island of Gibbs Cay. As you cruise, see the famous Cockburn town in the distance and miles of some of the most beautiful white sand beaches you’ve ever seen. Upon arrival, your guides will provide you with snorkel equipment and a safety briefing before you explore the coral reef and get up close with a myriad of tropical fish. At Gibbs Cay, the crew will dive for live conch and demonstrate the art of cleaning this local delicacy. Channel your inner connoisseur as your tour guide allows you the opportunity of sampling the conch catch of the day.
Re-board your boat for a leisurely cruise to one of the longest white sands beach on the island. Relax at our Reef Shark Bar & Grill while “Jamming” to the rhythms of Caribbean Music. Complimentary beach chairs. Return to the ship by shuttle or at your leisure with a 5- 7 minutes’ stroll along the beach, a perfect end to your day in Grand Turk.
Note: The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on some tours
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old;
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- Aqua shoes and sunscreen are recommended, swimsuit and towel are required.
- Lockers available for rent.
- Beach Shuttle service back to the ship every 30 minutes based on availability.
- Great local food & drinks available for sale