Spend an afternoon embracing your outdoor spirit on this fun-filled horseback adventure! On this excursion you will start with a bus ride along the coast and across to the other side of the island. Cruise by Governor’s Beach, one of Grand Turk’s natural Salinas and Cockburn Town, the capital of the Turks & Caicos Islands. Arrive at the Grand Turk historic lighthouse where your tour begins. Mount your horse and go for a leisurely walk along a picturesque island trail overlooking the crystal-clear Atlantic Ocean. Make your way down to the beach before heading across to the beautiful sanctuary of the North Creek. On your return to the beach, you will dismount so your guides can unsaddle the horses to prepare them for the swim. Remount your horse, sitting with a halter/water pad, and ride into the ocean for the experience of a lifetime! Once you have completed this once in a life time opportunity, make your way back to the Historic Lighthouse where you may change before you may take in the sites on your return trip to the pier. Optionally, you may ask you guide to drop you off at Reef Shark Bar and Grill where you have complimentary use of the beach and beach chairs.
- The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on some tours.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old.
- Maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Guests with back or neck injuries are not permitted.
- Total time on a horse is between 45 min - 1 hr.
- Seasonal Sargassum weed might be present on the beach from July to November.