The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Spend an afternoon embracing your outdoor spirit on this fun-filled horseback adventure!
On this excursion you will start with a bus ride along the coast and across to the other side of the island. Cruise by Governor’s Beach, one of Grand Turk’s natural Salinas and Cockburn Town, the capital of the Turks & Caicos Islands.
Arrive at the Grand Turk Indigenous Horse Shelter where your tour begins. Mount your horse and go for a leisurely walk along picturesque island trails. Take in the view of the crystal clear Atlantic Ocean. Dismount so your guides can unsaddle the horses to prepare them for the swim. Remount your horse, sitting with a halter/water pad, and ride into the sea for the experience of a lifetime!
Catch a glimpse of the Pink Flamingos on your return journey!
Then it’s beach time at the Reef Shark Bar & Grill! Lounge on one of the longest white sand beaches in Grand Turk. Take a dip in the warm Caribbean Sea. Jam to the rhythms of Caribbean Music. Complimentary beach chairs. Return to the ship by shuttle or at your leisure with a 5- 7 minutes’ stroll along the beach, a perfect end to your day in Grand Turk.
Note: The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on some tours
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old;
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- Aqua shoes and sunscreen are recommended, swimsuit and towel are required.
- Lockers available for rent.
- Great local food & drinks available for sale
- Beach Shuttle service back to the ship every 30 minutes based on availability.