The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Climb aboard a customized tubular-frame, dune buggy to explore the island - Grand Turk style!
Head down the narrow tracks that skirt the beach and rock coastline around the island to the southeast side. Stop for a trek up to the bluff where you can capture the beautiful view of Gibb's Cay and other uninhabited islands. Get back into your buggy, drive to John Glenn's Space Capsule and past the salinas (salt ponds) on your way to the charming Cockburn Town.
Continue towards North Wells, where you may catch a glimpse of the endangered Pink Flamingos, entering by way of a narrow sand track where many a tour bus dare not venture.
Then it’s beach time at the Reef Shark Bar & Grill! Lounge on one of the longest white sand beaches in Grand Turk. Take a dip in the warm Caribbean Sea. Jam to the rhythms of Caribbean Music. Complimentary beach chairs. Return to the ship by boat or at your leisure with a 5- 7 minutes’ stroll along the beach, a perfect end to your day in Grand Turk.
Note: The beach portion of the excursion may operate in the reverse on some tours
- Minimum age is 12 years old for passenger;
- Maximum weight per buggy is 500 lbs.
- Guests wishing to drive must be over the age of 18 and present a valid driver's license.
- Be advised you will get dirty due to locations travelled.
- Sunglasses and a towel are recommended.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted on this excursion.
- Closed toed shoes required.
- Buggies sit two people. If there is an odd amount of people in your party, you will be paired up to fill buggies.
- Lockers are available for rental
- Great local food & drinks available for sale
- Beach Shuttle service back to the ship every 30 minutes based on availability.