The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Spend the day your way, on this great combination tour of two of Halifax’s most popular sights!
$69.99 / Adult (ages 13 and over)
$59.99 / Child (ages 4 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Port:Halifax, NS, Canada
No Minimum Age
Spend the day your way, on this great combination tour of two of Halifax’s most popular sights! You’ll be whisked away in a deluxe motor coach to Peggy’s Cove. See this beloved fishing village’s unique granite coastline which has been shaped by millions of years of erosion and pounding tides. Enjoy a walking tour with your kilted guide or just explore on your own. Then, return to Halifax to take in the city’s highlights aboard fully guided British-style, double decker buses. Hop off and on at your leisure at all the designated stops along the way.
- Sturdy walking shoes and a windbreaker/raincoat are recommended.
- Departure time indicated on your ticket is for the Peggy’s Cove portion of your tour.
- The duration of the Peggy’s Cove portion is approx. 3 hours and the city portion is at your leisure.
- This excursion will operate in reverse for afternoon departures.
- Guests electing the afternoon departure must take the city portion of the tour, by double decker bus, prior to your Peggy’s Cove Departure.