The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore the history and culture of Old Havana, discovering the beauty and history of this UNESCO world heritage site under the rising Cuban sun. After a short ride across the bay, stop at the famous Fortaleza de San Carlos de la Cabana fortress for a quick history lesson, before visiting a local community project. Designed to promote development and growth among the Cuban people, the community project will provide an opportunity to engage with local residents about the exciting future of Cuba.
Continue your morning with a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Old Havana, discovering the beauty of the morning sun reflecting off stained glass windows and baroque facades. Rich with colors, characters, culture and history, Old Havana offers a glimpse into the heart of Havana.
- THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED IN COMPLIANCE WITH PEOPLE TO PEOPLE GUIDELINES.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.