The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the best Havana has to offer and interact with local Habaneros on this tour that features the top 10 things to see and do in Havana, including a visit to a Cuban community project.
Our Havana Top 10 experience is a great way to solve the dilemma of what to do in Cuba, and engage in feel-good activities you’ll remember forever as part of your cruise to Cuba.
On this Top 10 Cuban shore excursion, you will:
Learn the legend behind El Cristo before exploring the well-preserved Fortress de San Carlos de la Cabana. Your air-conditioned bus will whisk you along the Malecon, past the infamous Hotel Nacional and the US Embassy on your way to Plaza de la Revolucion.
With the help of a local guide, you can explore the cryptic symbolism scattered throughout one of the largest cemeteries in the Caribbean.
Recent years have seen rise to many community projects designed to promote development and growth among the Cuban people, and our Best of Havana guests will visit a community project to engage with the local residents. After learning about the locals who are taking the future of Cuba into their own hands, it’s time to visit Parque Central, where you will have the opportunity to discover the process that Cubans had to undertake to build some of Havana’s most iconic architecture, including the Capitolio and Gran Teatro.
As you can see, this is a rewarding and action-packed shore excursion in Cuba that will keep everyone in your party entertained for hours. Plus, you’ll get to say you did the Top 10 things to do in Havana—all in a day. Now, that’s impressive.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties - due to the amount of walking involved and uneven ground.
- We strongly suggest to have lunch prior to your excursion.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.
- Travelers wishing to participate in this tour should be aware that a $1 donation from each traveler is expected at the Community Project.
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.