Begin your day with a drive through Havana to view the sights and sounds of the city. At a local restaurant, you'll be presented with a culinary demonstration showcasing a traditional Cuban dish then relax and enjoy your lunch of Cuban cuisine. Learn how to make the famous Mojito during a step-by-step demonstration. This is followed by experiencing the ‘Cuban marriage’ -- the ritual combination of the three products for which Cuba is famous -- coffee, cigars and rum. Learn the art of cigar-smoking and the process of turning sugarcane into world-class rum. Enjoy a walking tour of Old Havana. Stroll through two main plazas, each with its own set of characteristics, vendors, street performers and musicians. You'll have an hour of free time to experience the culture and interacting with the local people.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- Actual tour duration may vary depending on ship’s arrival time and venue opening hours.
- Not advisable for guests using a wheelchair or for those with mobility limitations.
- Walking is required on uneven ground.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in different order to provide the best experience.