The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Travel beyond the buzzing streets of Havana to visit the Vinales Valley in the Pinar del Rio province. Home to incredible dome-like limestone hills, deep crimson hues of fertile soil, and some of the world’s best tobacco, Vinales has earned recognition as a UNESCO heritage site for its incredibly odd landscape, traditional agricultural practices, and cultural authenticity. Sample rums infused with local wild fruits at the Guayabita del Pinar rum factory before discovering the process in which rural farmers make their own cigars.
After lunch, continue exploring the majestic Cuban countryside and capture photos of the stunning landscape at Mirador Los Jardines or the 120 meter tall Mural de la Pre-Historia. With agricultural practices that have remained unchanged for centuries, Vinales captures the rich traditions of Cuba in its architecture, crafts and music.
- THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH PEOPLE TO PEOPLE GUIDELINES.
- This tour is ONLY available on 7/5/18, 8/23/18, and 8/30/18.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- Guests are advised to bring a camera, wear flat/comfortable shoes and dress in layers.