The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Learn about the prominent role of religion in Havana at the statue of El Cristo, before traveling seaside along the famous El Malecon promenade for a short bus ride to modern Havana. In the massive Plaza de la Revolucion, you’ll hear stories of the many large-scale political rallies held here and learn more about Cuba’s national hero, Jose Marti.
Learn about the iron sculptures of Che Guevara and Camilo Cienfuegos, before getting to know the locals who call a Havana community art project their home. Recent years have seen rise to many community projects designed to promote development and growth among the Cuban people. Artists like Papito, Jose Fuster, and the talented team at Muraleando have dedicated the latter years of their careers to giving back to their homeland and their neighbors. Visit one of these community projects to interact with locals and learn how a group of inspired individuals can be a catalyst for change.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.