The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience a clash of ages as you travel in 50s style through Havana’s modern neighborhoods. In the shadow of the Hotel Nacional, pasteled Fords, Chevys, and Oldsmobiles greet you with a bright chrome smile. Ride along the Malecon and through downtown, passing the US Embassy, El Capitolio, and the Gran Teatro.
During your day in Havana, visit a local community project dedicated to improving the lives of Cubans through the integration of art, music, collaboration, or education, enjoy 2 hours in a Classic American Car, and visit Plaza de la Revolucion and Colon Cemetery. At Colon, one of the Caribbean’s largest burial sites, a local expert will share details about the history of this massive necropolis, and the symbolism that adorns the cemeteries ornate mausoleums.
- This excursion includes driver and can accommodate 2-3 participants per vehicle.
- One English speaking guide per 5 vehicles.
- This tour has walking components.
- Some cars may have high points of entry, soft seating, and no seat belts.
- Vehicles may be open or closed top, and sunblock and hats are strongly recommended.
- Tour Operator will assign vehicles.
- Tour duration is approximate.
- Tours do not include lunch, we recommend to have lunch prior to your excursion.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available.
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with an additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- Driver may not be fluent in English
- THIS TOUR IS NON-REFUNDABLE