The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the vibrant flavors, colors, and people of Havana as you explore Old Havana, the neighboring Fortaleza de San Carlos de la Cabana and the statue of El Cristo -- an impressive 55-foot-tall statue of Christ sculpted from Italian marble. Built in the 16th Century, Old Havana is a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site and provides a glimpse into the deep and rich history of the city. Visit the city's four main plazas, each offering its own unique set of characteristics, vendors, street performers and musicians and enjoy an authentic Cuban lunch at a local restaurant.
You’ll also get the very special opportunity to experience one of the most admired dance companies in Latin America, Retazos Dance Company, and learn about their contribution to the world of Contemporary dance. Notes: Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground. Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change. Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests. This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market when available. We strongly suggest to have lunch prior to your excursion.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.