The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover life in the Cuban countryside with a journey to the UNESCO recognized biosphere, Las Terrazas, which was developed as part of Cuba's Green Revolution in the 1960s. Meet the local resident who will serve as your tour guide, and set forth to explore the heart of the Las Terrazas community. In the community center, interact with a doctor who will discuss the Cuban health care system.
Next, learn more about life in this small community at the Museo de Polo Montanez, a museum honoring local resident and internationally recognized singer Polo Montanez. Visit the vibrant Las Terrazas art community with open workshops and enjoy a cup of Maria’s famous coffee, arguably the best coffee in the world.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- We strongly suggest having lunch before your excursion.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.