The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Discover the people and places that made author Ernest Hemingway fall in love with Cuba. Following in papa's footsteps from Old Havana to the shores of Cojimar. First, travel by bus to Hemingway's former home, Finca Vigia. Explore with your guide the fishing town of Cojimar, which served as inspiration for the novel, The Old Man and the Sea. Back in Old Havana, a visit to a local graphic arts workshop to engage with local artisans.
Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before setting out on a walking tour of Papa’s favorite places in Old Havana. Enjoy an hour of free time to interact with the locals, explore, and visit a very special local community project, Cabildo Quisicuaba. Created to promote collective intelligence and creativity in Central Havana the Quisicuaba social and cultural project promotes community involvement through town hall meetings, social involvement, and preservation of Cuban identity and traditions. Visit with members of Quisicuaba like the Rapping Grannies or the local youths participating in one of their many community building projects to learn how local Cubans are working together to create and improve their own futures.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- Not advisable for guests using a wheelchair or for those with mobility limitations.
- Walking is required on uneven ground.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in different order to provide the best experience.