Explore the uniqueness of Cuba’s culture as expressed in the food, art and music found throughout Havana. Delight your senses with live Cuban music and a traditional meal at a local restaurant, before diving deeper into your exploration of the island’s most famous exports. Be introduced to concept of the ‘Cuban marriage, the perfect combination of coffee, cigars and rum. With a newfound understanding and appreciation for the magic of Cuban soil, visit Plaza de la Revolucion to learn about Jose Marti and his poetic love for all things Cuba. Your day continues with a visit to the Muraleando art space, where local artisans are revitalizing their community through large murals and sculptures that surround the community center. Inside a repurposed water tank, volunteers teach classes in exchange for the opportunity to sell their works of art in the Muraleando gallery. End your day with a live dance or music performance that captures the heart and soul of Cuban culture.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- Not advisable for guests using a wheelchair or for those with mobility limitations.
- Walking is required on uneven ground.
- Guests may have to negotiate a couple of flights of steps during this tour.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in different order to provide the best experience.