The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience a meeting of the ages as you travel in '60s style through Havana's modern neighborhoods. Your two-hour joyride in an American classic vehicle shows you the sights and introduces you to Havana. Travel to the Plaza de la Revolucion, where pastel-colored classic Fords, Chevys and Oldsmobiles greet you with bright chrome smiles that belong to a different era.
Ride along the Malecon and through the Vedado and Miramar districts, seeing some of the city's most famous hotels and embassies. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. Visit the Almacenes San Jose market to enjoy free time to interact with the local souvenir vendors and take your very own piece of Cuban memorabilia. Visit the Colon Cemetery founded in 1876. A local expert will guide you through one of the Caribbean’s largest burial sites and share details about the history of this massive necropolis. You'll enjoy a walking tour through Old Havana's most active squares -- the Plaza de la Catedral and Plaza de Armas.
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- This tour is operated by classic car and motorcoach.
- For the approximately two-hour classic car portion please note -- excursion includes one English-speaking guide per five classic vehicles; driver may not be fluent in English; tour operator will assign vehicles; vehicles will vary as some may be open or closed-top, some may have high points of entry, soft seating and no seatbelts.
- Sunblock and hats are strongly recommended.
- A walking tour portion is included through the Old Havana and the cemetery.
- Not advisable for guests using a wheelchair or for those with mobility limitations.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in different order to provide the best experience