The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
What’s on your Cuban shore excursion wish list? We’re guessing it involves sightseeing in Havana, Cuban music, Cuban food and all the other unforgettable sights and sounds of Havana. Are we close? This wonderful, authentic experience will solve any confusion about what to do in Cuba, because it gives you the chance to do it all—including sampling some incredible, authentic Cuban food.
On this shore excursion in Cuba, you’ll experience a full belly and the Cuban spirit, thanks to our half-day itinerary that includes a food tasting, cocktail class, and a very memorable musical performance. Travel from the port to a local Cuban restaurant where you will get to taste traditional Cuban cuisine while learning how to make a Cuban Mojito. After learning about what to eat in Cuba, and how to make the dishes and drinks that make the island so delicious, you will explore the streets of Miramar via panoramic bus tour, and travel to the Habana Compas modern dance studios.
Prepare for the ultimate immersion into Cuban music. This nearly all-female ensemble uses their hands, drumsticks, heels, wood slippers, claves, chairs and other items as instruments of percussion. Focused on blending the spirit of Spanish flamenco dance with Afro-Cuban rhythms and modern techniques, Habana Compas reflects the heart and soul of Cuban music and dance. Discover the history of African-influenced instruments that have become integral to music in Cuba before hearing about the life of a local musician from members of the performance group.
After hours of activating all your senses, you’re bound to remember this tour as one of the most memorable highlights of your cruise to Cuba. Enjoy!
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change. Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests. Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and steps to enter Habana Compas facility.
- If you are sailing on a call arriving before 11:30AM and traveling pursuant to the people-to-people exemption, in order to comply with U.S. regulations you will need to participate in People-to-People activities totaling at least 7-8 hours. Half day Carnival tours will need to be supplemented with additional half day people-to-people compliant activities.;
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available
- This tour is designed to be in compliance with People to People guidelines.
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.