The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This pick of Cuban shore excursions includes a food tasting, cocktail class, and a memorable musical performance.
$124.99 / Person
*Prices may vary by sailing
No Minimum Age
Experience a full belly and spirit the Cuban way, with this half-day itinerary that includes a food tasting, cocktail class, and a very memorable musical performance. Travel from the port to a local Cuban restaurant where you will get to taste traditional Cuban cuisine while learning how to make a Cuban Mojito. After learning about the food and drink that make Cuba so delicious and exploring the streets of Miramar via panoramic bus tour, travel to the Habana Compas modern dance studios.
This nearly all-female ensemble uses their hands, drumsticks, heels, wood slippers, claves, chairs and other items as instruments of percussion. Focused on blending the spirit of Spanish flamenco dance with Afro-Cuban rhythms and modern techniques, Habana Compas reflects the heart and soul of Cuban music and dance. Discover the history of African influenced instruments that have become integral to the Cuban sound before hearing about the life of a musician in Cuba from members of the performance group.
- THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH PEOPLE TO PEOPLE GUIDELINES.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change. Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests. Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and steps to enter Habana Compas facility.
- This tour is not available for sailings when ship arrives in port before 12:00pm.
- This tour includes an optional drop off at Almacenes San Jose Artisan Market instead of the port terminal when available
- The community project associated with this tour is included to promote further understanding and interaction with the Cuban people. As is the fluid nature of community projects in Cuba, the location and type of community project visited may vary to provide the best experience for our guests.