The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the best Havana has to offer, interacting with local Habaneros on this tour that features an extended look at the top 10 things to see and do in Havana and a delicious local meal. Learn the legend behind El Cristo before exploring the well-preserved Fortress de San Carlos de la Cabana. Your air-conditioned bus will whisk you along the Malecon, past the infamous Hotel Nacional and the US Embassy on your way to Plaza de la Revolucion.
With the help of a local guide, explore the cryptic symbolism scattered throughout one of the largest cemeteries in the Caribbean. Recent years have seen rise to many community projects designed to promote development and growth among the Cuban people, and guests will visit a community project to engage with the local residents. After learning about the locals who are taking the future of Cuba into their own hands, visit Parque Central where you will have the opportunity to discover the process that Cubans had to undertake to build some of Havana’s most iconic architecture, including the Capitolio and Gran Teatro.
- THIS TOUR IS DESIGNED TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH PEOPLE TO PEOPLE GUIDELINES.
- Tour times are estimates and may be subject to change.
- Tours may run in reverse to provide the best experience for guests.
- Not recommended for guests with wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties, due to walking involved and uneven ground.
- This tour is only available for sailings when ship arrives in port at 8:00am or earlier.