The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy a fun and relaxing kayak adventure along Hilo’s beautiful shoreline.
Your adventure begins from a black sand beach in the heart of Hilo, just a short distance from the cruise ship pier.
Kayak across the bay for approximately one mile to the Wailuku River. Then paddle under the “Singing Bridge” and up Wailuku River which takes you to a beautiful waterfall where we can cool off or just enjoy the mist from the waterfalls.
Enjoy a great day on the water with fun guides and amazing views – look out for a glimpse of the Mauna Kea Summit.
Hilo is situated in a portion of Hawaii’s rainforest country, so be prepared for plenty of rainbows and a lush tropical coastline.
- Please wear your swimsuit under comfortable clothing and bring a towel. Sunscreen, a camera and a hat are recommended.
- Two-person ocean kayaks, safety gear and paddling instruction will be provided.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to weather and water conditions.
- Guests should bring bottled water and/or refreshments.
- Minimum age is 10 years. Maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.