The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
After a short drive to a black sandy beach, down Banyan Drive and past Coconut Island and scenic Liliuokalani Gardens, you’ll receive instructions and tips on stand up paddle boarding (known as SUP).
Your guided paddle in the calm and historic Wailoa Estuary offers great views and a good workout too! Paddle past the golden King Kamehameha statue and listen as your guide shares local history and lore. Keep an eye out for green sea turtles and the Nene, Hawaii’s state bird. Stand up paddle surfing, or in the Hawaiian language Hoe he'e nalu, is an offshoot of surfing that enables participants to paddle in quiet bays and lakes, to glide long distances along sea coasts, and to join in international races. Upon completion of your paddle, you’ll return to the pier. The drive spotlights the stunning scenery that makes the Big Island such a natural paradise.
- Minimum age is 10 years; maximum weight is 220 lbs.
- Participants must be in good physical condition.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Please wear your swimsuit under comfortable clothing and bring a towel.
- Guests should bring their own refreshments.