Zip line through paradise on this 8 line course covering nearly two miles, delight in tropical scenery and discover the dramatic landscape of Volcanoes National Park. Enjoy an adrenaline rush and a feast for the eyes as you zip line through the lush tropical scenery of the Big Island. This is the longest course on the island and dual track lines mean less waiting time. Soar over waterfalls and through the forest with the ocean in the distance. This is fun for the entire family. After your zip line adventure, enjoy a picnic deli style lunch. Next, head out to explore Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, this fully narrated adventure with your Park Ranger trained guide reveals the highlights of the park, from active volcanic craters and steam vents.
- The minimum age to zip line is 5 years old.
- The minimum weight is 35 pounds & maximum weight is 275 pounds.
- Previous or current neck, back, head or heart issues and pregnant women cannot zip but can join as an observer.
- Participants must be able to walk on slippery steps and steep terrain.
- Some roads may be unpaved and bumpy.
- Child seats or boosters are required and can be provided upon request.
- Close toed shoes are required.
- Tickets must be purchased for all participants regardless of age.