Enjoy a tour of the famed Cu Chi Tunnels and hear the fascinating story behind them. A local guide will escort you underground for an in-person experience. See a section of the massive system of tunnels that once provided a safe haven and a base of operations for communist forces during the Vietnam War. The Viet Cong excavated more than 124 miles of underground tunnels. The tons of soil from the excavation were so well scattered that some entrances to the complex were never found. After your tour, enjoy some time for souvenir shopping and watch a video on the connecting tunnels with commentary about the war. You'll also visit a local Vietnamese home, where you'll see up-close the process of making Vietnamese rice noodles. A sit-down lunch at a local restaurant is also included on this excursion.
- To make your day as enjoyable as possible, please wear comfortable, flat-soled shoes, clothing suited for the weather conditions, a hat and SPF30+ or higher sunscreen.
- Please also bring bottled water.
- The drive to Cu Chi is approximately three hours and includes a restroom stop.
- Some roads are unpaved and the ride can be bumpy.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility or wheelchair users and is not recommended for guests suffering from claustrophobia.