Begin the exciting tour seeing a film of the December 7th bombing of Pearl Harbor. Afterwards, take the Navy shuttle to the Arizona Memorial and board as part of the Navy excursion. Drive by Oahu’s lovely villages, panoramic lookouts, premier surfing beaches, movie locations, pineapple plantations, and coffee fields. Visit the Dole Pineapple Pavilion and the historic town of Haleiwa on the north shore of Oahu. See many of the area’s premier surfing beaches such as Waimea Bay, Sunset Beach and the world famous Banzai Pipeline.
- Due to the national commemorations, this tour is not offered on December 7th.
- Deadline for bookings is 6pm previous day to ships arrival into port.
- Due to increased security measures, the following items are prohibited along with any other items that allow concealment: backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, camera bags, purses, luggage, shopping bags, and large cameras.
- Baggage storage will be available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center for a $5 fee.
- Expect lines and crowding at this site. Arizona Memorial tickets are given out on a first-come, first-served basis, therefore wait time at the Arizona can be up to 2 hours.
- This excursion is subject to change in routing without notice based on a possible delay at the Arizona Memorial.
- Infants, ages 0-3, participating in this shore excursion must have a ticket purchased for them.
- We will be doing a scenic drive via the H3 freeway.