The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy a carefree morning or afternoon on the world-famous Waikiki Beach, the birthplace of surfing. Relax oceanside under the shade of your personal umbrella immediately in front of the legendary Pink Palace of the Pacific, the Royal Hawaiian Hotel, while soaking up the view of the iconic Diamond Head Crater.
A variety of surfboards, stand-up paddleboards and boogie boards are also available for rent. This relaxing and fun-filled Waikiki Beach Break is only a short ride away from the cruise ship pier. Upon arrival in Waikiki, you will be greeted and taken to your complimentary beach set which includes a shared umbrella and chaise lounge.
You will be set up on prime Waikiki Beachfront property immediately in front of one of the first hotels established in Waikiki, the Royal Hawaiian Hotel which has become an icon for Hawaii’s glory days. Guests may return to the dock via the transportation provided OR may choose to stay on the beach and arrange for their own transportation back to the ship.
Included in the Waikiki Beach Excursion:
- Beach umbrella set (includes a shared beach umbrella and chaise lounge).
- Prime Waikiki Beachfront Location immediately in front of the iconic and legendary Royal Hawaii Hotel.
- Absolutely no alcohol allowed on the beach.
- Exclusive transportation to and from the pier.
- 10% off on all beach equipment rentals.
- Unique opportunity to explore the most famous beach in the world and learn how to surf at the birthplace of surfing.
Try your hand at surfing or stand up paddling with one of the legendary Waikiki Beachboys; or, take a ride on the outrigger canoe - a sport endemic to Polynesia and only offered in Waikiki.