The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy a carefree morning or afternoon on the world-famous Waikiki Beach which is the birthplace of surfing. Relax oceanside under your own personal umbrella in the shade while admiring the view of an iconic Diamond Head Crater.
A variety of surfboards, stand-up paddleboards and boogie boards are also available for rent. This relaxing and fun-filled Waikiki Beach Break is only a short ride away from the cruise ship pier. Upon arrival in Waikiki, you will be greeted and taken to your complimentary beach set which includes a shared umbrella and chaise lounge.
You will be able to relax on prime Waikiki Beachfront property near the Lagoon at Hilton Hawaiian Village. Guests may return to the dock via the transportation provided or may choose to stay on the beach. If you choose to stay on the beach, you will need to arrange your own transportation back to the ship.
Included in the Waikiki Beach Excursion:
- Beach umbrella set (includes a shared beach umbrella and chaise lounge).
- Absolutely no alcohol is allowed on the beach.
- Exclusive transportation to and from the pier.
- 10% off on all beach equipment rentals.
- Unique opportunity to explore the most famous beach in the world and learn how to surf at the birthplace of surfing.
Try your hand at surfing or stand up paddling with one of the legendary Waikiki Beachboys or take a ride on the outrigger canoe - a sport endemic to Polynesia and only offered in Waikiki.